Monday, June 23, 2008

there's always a first .

Woke up @ 6.20 today ! :D
Shower-ed & ate frosties .
:P
Left th house @ 6.45 i think ...
Was so happy to see everybody .
Heh :P
I missed my friends :D
Esp calista & chiam ;D

We were slacking outside & talking to shermin .
While meimeichenchen(LOL) was borrowing a book from fullschoolmusical .
Went to th hall .
Meichen & Joy go toopid toopid sit @ parade sq .
Hah !
Our class has a newcomer :O
His name is Revel or sth liddat .
Idk why but i started th name ' wangjiao ' for him
LOL !
Thn we all started saying wang jiao ._.
I feel evil calling a new tongxue .
Lol :x
Thn was in th hall listening to dumb assemblies .
Was falling asleep already ._.
Aft tht went back to class..
Changed our seats
I'm seating back @ th same place lor ):
Boohoohoohoo ,
And i have to seriously speak to th wall & windows & air lor .
Rie En & I doesn't talk much , neither do I & Gwen .
Dont mind talking to Brendo .
But he doesn't reply -.-
Complained to joy & arista about me talking to myself .
:X
Rest of th day was good !
Watched Johnny English in D&T room .
So funny ok .
:P
I'm liking school ! D:

Ended th day .
I got goosebumps over sth I saw with my big googie eyes .
Sick ok .
I told jialing & joy .
Hahahah !
Jialing started : " ew ? "
HAHAHA ...
Had vball ...
Cool down discount to 5 rounds , but still had 5 sets of : pushups , bicycle situps , tuckjumps & sprinting lor .
Quite fun luh actually .
Became setter for once
Not fun at all ._.
Run here run there one .
Bleahxz .

Printed out timetable for joy & me ;D
Originality©
:D
&&
th sick thing i saw was :
*ahem* touched CDF's hair while walking back to her seat .
Sick ok ._.

P/S : *ahem* is a girl . CDF is a guy .
CDF is a "good friend who always get bullied by me :P"

Gotta go . Bye !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home