Friday, June 20, 2008

Suay , tagged by captain D:

1.Have you seen a miracle happen in your life?
Ofc luh . I got A for science . Damn miraculous lei .


2.What is the thing you want most now?
A for maths :D


3.What are the goals you want to achieve in your life?
Exams with A-s :D Do well in vball :x


4.If you have one wish to wish for what would it be?
That something miraculous like A for science will happen again :D
& I can go back tooooo six eff !!!


5.What am I afraid to lose right now?
My bed ): I loveeeeeeeeee my beddd ;D


6.Do you believe in eternal love?
Neh. I believe in forever love :P



7.What if someone confesses to you?
Smack him on th back and listen to how he screams .
If he goes : YEOWWWWWWW! means he's gay.[x]
If he goes : Walao ! means he's not gay:D
Ok luh. I will shock diao lor . Lol


8.Will you give up everything for the person you love?
Eh ... No .. I can't give him up muh . Diaos.


9.If you have permission to destroy someone or something, what would it be?
I would destroy Jieen :D



10.If one day, your loved one is going to be run-over a vehicle, would you risk your life and save him/her?
I will go punch the driver of the car , and sob like hell . But maybe ?
But what if my loved one kena run over then i not there .
I fly over to get banged meh ?Siao worzx.
I not sooperman wor !



11.Who do you miss now?
I miss school . LOL.


12.What type of people do u hate the most now?
You know those BHB & FLIRTS like somebody ?
Yeah . that's the person i hate most .
So flirty one . 很想 beat her up .
Her face very 欠扁 you know ?

13. Will u treasure every friendship u have?
OOOOOH yeah babe . Lol :X
If i dont treasure i now 半个朋友都没有.
But i will have a friend in IMH loh


14.What if you are tired of everything? Will u give up?
I'm tired , yes .
I'll give everything up for
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Good Night Sleep :D
With at least 12 hours :x


15. What do u think is the most important thing in your life?
GOD :D FRIENDS :D FAMILY :D
IMH :D SIMS :D



16. What do u wan friendships to be like?
Trust :D
But i dont mind people slapping my face for no reason .
But i mind when they slap too hard D:



17.Which country do u wish to go now?
NEW YORKKKKKKKKKKK ;D



18. If u feel low someday, who will u turn to?
Friends like my mama. Ya know ?
You donno ur problem .
Who ask u so dumb dk my mom is who lei .
My mom is purple in color
Big big size .
Fat fat like pregnant .
Got ahma hairstyle .
Wear specs , veli nerd ones .
&& her tail friggin' long wor .
Barney
See , so pretty right .
I removed her ahma hair & nerd specs .
Nerd specs & ahma hair not suitable to be seen in my blog .
Its private .
:P


People to do this quiz.

1. (Hershey's)Kisses Snickers (my sim :D)
2. Chloe
3. Fiona
4. Sasha
5. Meichen
6. Jialing
7. Chingyen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home