Thursday, June 26, 2008

Paint a picture with my hands

Oh yeah .
Back to blog :D
Supposed to meet Jialing @ 6.50 :D
Woke up at 6.15
But turn off th alarm .
Slept until 6.45 until my dad woke me up :X
Was doing everything so quickly :D
Skip th morning .
Duty was changed to Thurs ):
Sobs ! D:
Wrote names on the board .
AND i spelled th Revel guy's name wrongly =x
Is supposed to be Reuel :X
Heh ... Paiseh .
Then Grace Chiam say write wang jiao when he just behind !?
Siao lor .
Then we were laughing like idiots :X
Then when i say can go for recess then he keep looking at me .
Blur-ed ; lol ._.
Aft recess started fighting with CDF :x
Then th reuel think i siao . then keep laughing .__.
First day already think i siao .
only 4 days .__.
We fought cos i wrote CDF's name as shake ya baby :X
Then he go throw my stationeries .
I also threw his stationeries .
Thn he take my book hit me -.-
So we started hitting each other =x
We can only communicate in msn .
LOL
If not in class = start fighting or call some dumb names .
LOLOLOL.
will blog rest of th day later .
playing checkers wifff jieen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home