Monday, July 21, 2008

stop showing me that attitude of yours, woman

HELLOS :DDDD
Sistah is coming bk this week :DD

anyways .
today was fun :P

moving monday was fun :D
then chinese kept giving weird expressions to bra because his singing sucks ! :DDD
english was rly fun .
but i dont want to elaborate :P
art was seriously boring.
shading sucks like hell ! [:
th wangjiao shade until so nice ok .
kept threatening to slap him.
LOL ._.
science lab is the funnest place + lesson ever.
me & grace chiam found out that my partner is her during science practicals , then bra & wang jiao partner each other during science practicals , while , my home econs partner is wang jiao(hope he doesn't read my blog [LOL]) then chiam's partner for home econs is bra
LOL
we started to fight .
LOL
they(bra + wangjiao) said we(chiam+me) are lesbos.
then we replied(using foolscap cos cher talking ._.) that we're not lesbos but lesgays :P
then they say we got HIV.
then we say we got HIV , Healthy.Internal.Virus(this virus is healthy :D) or how about Healthy Intelligent Vitigen? LOL
then wang jiao started throwing paper ...
so we kept screaming .
LOLs
bra started to use glue and threaten to put makeup(lip-gloss) on us .
so we ran around the lab.
heng cher dont scold :PP
so fun .
but i dont want to talk about th behind cos its unpleasant .
LOL.
gerard now very sad wohxz.
HAHAHA...

lunch had MAC AGAIN !!!
I OFFICIALLY SICK OF FAST FOODS !
I WANT EAT CHINESE FOOD !
ROAR .
Lol .

during volleyball , we were in th gym for almost half the training , cause raining outside .
the sit-up made my head throbbing dizzy .
Lol .
i hate the hip flexer or something ?
cause my back hurts like hell .
roar !
someone gave us attitude .
and that gives me th title .
so pissed -.-
aft th gym .
supposed to do bridge.
but we chose 2.4 instead.
fun (:
actually not very tiring leh .
but disgusting .
cause wet floor .
thn mud splatted .
aft that .
we did some ball drills (:
fun .
setting wasn't fun tho .
but the digging was so funny .
joy was like hitting so hard ..
thn fly here fly there.
then we did around 20+ cnt liao .
cause ball already dropping .
then 3 person ball drill .
had to turn here turn there.
very dizzy ):
Lol ...
went home aft that.
dinner & i'm blogging !
i will post the pictures tomorrow .
lazy to edit .
have almost 60-70 pictures with me now lorxz.

Bye !

Gravy is Gay♥

(bra is asking me how to create blog) O.o

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home