Tuesday, August 5, 2008

because we just love rock 'n' roll

I'm back to blog :D
I shall just blog from ytd and today .
Then off i go to do science project.
:P

MONDAY:

No moving monday, reported to sch @ 8.45.
I was waiting for Calista so i was watching Mr Bean while waiting for her .
Hahahaha .
Chinese was boring .
Other than ' daddy ' talking Rubbish .
& Recess was same old thing.
I should just skip to Vball .
Hees
Coach edwin never come.
So coach jerry train us lor .
Quite fun lah .
Lol:X
Had to do wheelbarrow or something .
Fun , heng no blister :D
Then need to do 180 of left cross step & right cross step , funfunfun :P

Tuesday -
Today was fun .
Playwriting even better.
but joy never come , slap her face...
But emmamuel(LOL) damn funny cans.
LOL
So funfunfunfun .
seriously , i'm just crapping , not blogging
:DDDD
my fringe is getting very irritating .
should just go bald .
damnxz.

I've a new daddy .
& he's asking me who's the mama .
LOL
my daddy is a bro .
but bro promote to dad.
cool huhs .
:P

Anyway .
gtg . bye .
scienceproject !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home