Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Ah! It's been 2 months ever since i blogged! So i'm just here to update and I've been watching DVDs non-stop after my brother bought lots and lots of DVDs from china =P And Happy Teacher's Day ! ( sorry for the late greeting [ 4 days late ] ) xD

So bored nowadays , my computer [ right now which can be used! ] has been repaired , the cpu fan is spoiled! (:
Anyway i very seldom studying sia =x
By the Way , Yesterday , My TEACHER brought us to bowling :P! 4 Games , Let me list out the names of people >:D

The Girls [ girls have the priority mind you! ]
- ME! (: [ grace ] =="
- Chloe! (:
- Yvonne:D
- Gina x]( grandma ho)
The Boys [ who are stupid xD ]
- Russell
- Caleb ( grandpa ho )=x
- Guang Liang
- Jia Wu
- Edmund Ong
- Edmund Ng
- Yu Xian
- Yi Hui
- Ming Kang

Blahblah ,
My First 3 rounds got 100+ !!! Then the last round kena 70++ nia =(
Anyway , good luck 2 people in my sch having PRELIM 2 ( kiasu sch? ) =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home