Thursday, May 10, 2007

Today ;
Had school as usual , but was bored . Had to go through our Maths . and do corrections .
After school , went to buy bubble tea with Chloe & Sasha , haha . saw YiHui there . He was damn unlucky . Kana beaten by Sasha . Haha!
Bought Peach Ice Blended . Not bad larhs . Quite okay :D
After that Chloe & Sasha came to my house , actually I don't know why they come for . But who cares? Hahaha :) They said they wanted to do the . what ever suggestion thingy . but in the end they came to my house to PLAY! :D Cooked campbell soup for them . then went downstairs to buy snacks . i'm broke . really broke . TT
After that sent them home . :D Showed my results to Mum . good thing she wasn't angry . hehes . but tuition teacher sure scold larhs . DIES. Okays , now's 10pm . gotta pack bag and sleep :D

Good night ,

Oh yes by the way ,
from now on , I will be replying tags at the post . (: See-ya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home