Friday, May 25, 2007

Heys People! I'm back to blog! Hees
Have been busy doing my skin , playing audition ,and watching Princess Hours
This show is damn nice lor!
Well , holidays are here , I'm dead bored at home all day long , face to face with the computer . Why not just watch VCDs? Since I have so many of them . Haha!
Really bored lah .
Feel like sleeping , but can't get to sleep leh .
Nowadays keep fighting the computer with my brother to play audition =="
He have his own laptop , still want to fight with me ?!
Anyway . I Love YOON EUN HYE! She's so cute!
She's from baby V.O.X , but quitted .
Haha!
Her style of dressing is really ... how do you say that? Haha!
Anyway , i will be using blogger's skin for now . Can't find a Nice - Nice skin
Hehs :D


Princess Hours! Haha Jie! Don't mind me for the picture eh :D

Woots :D Yoon Eun Hye! :D

*Coughing *
Right now having a bad cough , don't know what happened to me .
Just suddenly have a cough . Eeks Medicine. ! yuck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home