Thursday, May 24, 2007

Yay! The holidays are here!
Haha , finally , hanging out with friends le , muahahaha , xD .
Lawls
Anyway . There's alot of homework lahh . More than 5 le ==" Worked Hard .
Not seriously hard lah , but got some results can le . :D
In the end . Report Book comes out . At least I improved lah . But can't tell what's my position xD haha . Maybe some of you know my position . some of you don't know . Just can't tell . Wahaha . I'm sort of crazy le .

Back to School Today . Was once again , being made fun of by the " mary - kate " . But i didn't get sort of " bullied " . Instead , I bullied him . Wahahaha .
Haven't do some homework yet . haha . Well , changing skin again , kinda sick of JoJo's skin . xP
I'm lame , how I wish i knew how to make blogskins . That would be the best , could anyone teach me? hehe x]]



Amount of homework I have over the holidays . Isn't it pathetic? T.T


That's all , yeah by the way . Jialing , i forgot your URL again ><" hees :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home