Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I've decided to change blogskin tmr because this skin kinda suck .
Small profileee. Irritating to me :/ Hee.

K start with yesterday then.

Reached sch @ 2.50 ?
Joy n Jieen was there alr.
Then warmup & stuff. Old boring shaat.
& Queenstown cameocame.
No coach ytd.
Had a senior to replace i think ?
Then play lo.
Play 3 matches. then another match uhm.
I replaced with Carissa(?)
Cause apparently they say Queenstown like to aim @ Carissa rofl.
As if i damn big size liddat o,o
Then we won the last match cause apparently Queenstown doesn't like to aim @ me AND THEY ARE BULLIES for goodness sake -.-
I dig the ball properly they tell me file !@#$%
Shouldn't they be referee lor. :x
(Hope no seniors read this thang)

Then blabla.
Kinda got scolded

(Our discipline suckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkks)


Then off to my HOUSEEEEE :D
My house rocks k. Na kidding.

Started eatingggg nabeibeibeibei :P
LOL we were so noisy :x
Then my dad was like asking if we wna drink.
As in DRINK. Beer and stuff?
Then Zinc and Julia AND ME AND ARISTA k me and arista didn't rly scream la
Is Zinc and Julia screamed lol.
Then my bro took vodka rofl
GREEN TEA VODKA !
Don't taste any vodka lo.
Then eateat.
Everybody run & watch Lil Nyonya lol.
:P
Hmm.
Then play PS2.
Kena stopped cause they wna watch lil nyonya -,-
kelian me and jieen k.
then play pokerrry poker.
BJ and DD and Cheat! LOL
Jieen so idiotic.
Anyway Jieen kept making laugh ytd -.-
(!@#$)
Then around 10 they all left.
had to mop floor -.-
Bathed and slept @ 11++ /12++

Todayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Wah i dont like today -.-
Cause i damn smelly today ):

Wokeywokey
Left house @ 1.50?
I reached alr then only zinc and clarissa they all reach lor.
At least got somebody la heng.
I thought i was pretty(sexy) early.
Then set net and stuffffffff.
we 'gambled' in school HAHA
no la.
just playing :P
:DDD
Lol.
Then ball drills and stuff.
Started the friendly match pretty early?
Uhm.
I had to take julia's place cuzzzzzzzzz she having feverrrrx.
But not all match i play la duh?
I also not main six, crazyyyyyy.
AIYA IDW TALK ABOUT TODAY ALR.

I WN SLEEP ! 12.08 AM ALR. I go watch tv awhile :P
Bye.


IKEA tomorrow with Arista and Zinc -.-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home