Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Hey all.
I'm back :D
(:
I know sasha leung misses me. (muahaha)
SOL.

NOTE : LONG POSTTT !!!
BEWARE !
PICTURE POST ALSO K .



Today!
Anyway.
Went to yen's school today o.o
She needa buy school books mah.
Her school like singapore flag :/
Red and White one.
:P
For private purposes. idw name the school haha.
Then went back,
Went to play badminton(got exercise one k)
Talktalk.
Then go back bathe and prepare.
Left the house @ 2.
Reached CENTRAL at 2.40/3.00 bah.
Then ate LJS.
Full.
Ate ice-cream xD
$2.
Cheap & superb :D
Best k.
Super niceeeee :DDDDDD
I sooo wna go back and eat the ice cream again.
I shall pull somebody.
Like yen, again :P
SOL.
Then go orchard walkwalk :DDDD
HEE (:
Bought the specs.
I mean yen luh
She buy le then change lenses.
I'm going to buy too :DD
Suit my hair k . HAHA.
(prettayeee specs)
SOL.
Then headdddd to taka to walk o.o
Nothing one lor.
Sian si wo men.
Then walked to cineleisureeeee.
Took neoprints.
kinda fun but wasted my $5 + yen's $5 -.-
Cause it was so dumb k -.-
We dont even know wtf we doing lol.
all jap words, how am i supposed to understand ?!@#$%^&
Then walked to PS.
YEN'S GOING TO BUY ME RIPCURL PENCIL CASE ! OMG. WE'RE LIKE HARDCORE RIPCURL FANS LOL.
I'm going to buy her a bag -,-
She's always buying bags omg.
i go her house her drawer full of bags k .
She has the monkey bag , same as mine. She went to find it lor , she was so happy when she bought it o.o
Then she has a orange bag, bicycle bag, blue sling, blue haversack, more sling bags omgwtfbbq. so many bags O:
She also alot of shoes + clothes k .
omg *faints*.

Omg i can't wait for sch to start alr LOL.
Cause i have new thingsssss muahaha.
*grins*.

K went to church for the christmas event.
Everybody's like commenting on my hair k .
irritatinggg.
and everyone's like looking @ my nails. hahaha. :/

Yesterday
Woke up.
Ate i forgot what.
Played sims & surf net.
Used the mac cause yen wna watch just in singapore x)
Then mac awhile
Crap with SASHA LEUNG.
She's soooo lame.
But i came up with the butt face - :B
SOL :/
And pig u (secret k. sasha leung you say it out i slap you next time i see you)
Then went to compass point to eat lunch.
uhmmsxz.
Ate kfccc.
walked around
bought pins cause my fking fringe is IRRITATING THE HELL OUT OF ME !@#$%^& lol.
went back.
watching mobtv agn lol.
then at western food @ night , yum
played monopoly + macbookedddd . (photobooth)
Fun k . HAHA.
But not as fun as the other time -.-
Stupid yen la.
haiyo.
chatted @ night.
slepttt!

Yesterday the yesterday which is monday
Wokeeeey.
I forgot what we did though haha.
Went to cut hair @ 2.
Screw my pork hair.
K halal, my beef hair.
lol :x
went home to bathe.
ate then went home(my fake home for this post k)
prepared.
went to take mrrrrt.
headed to VIVO!!!!
HEE FUN ! :DDDDDD(ROFL)
Ate Subway..
Had a super large drink.
Drink half of it dw alr.
Save my stomach for b&j's xDDD
Must thank my rich friend yen who treated me :P
She has 100 US k .
omg(faints)
$140 SGD O:
She bought a shirt from FOX.
Wanted to buy a vintage "dress" more like a shirt though. $82.
heng i ask her go look see first lol.
Then she bought this hatttt.
Cute .
LOL.
Zebra prints one.
$33 O:
LOL.
She richhhhh luhhhxzs.
Then headed TO B&J'S!
No picture cause we wolfed it down . hahaha.
NEW YORK SUPER FUDGE CHUNK + ONE CHEESECAKE BROWNIE IS likeee the best ice cream on earth on monday. LOL.
Then .
Went home(fake home la hey(people dey i hey :D)





Old picture, from zhiying's room.
Cool rite.
But must stare for 5 mins then can see it moving. Diao


I miss my hairrr O:
Lol,




This picture is specially taken for si Jieen one.
One cow $13.90
You can go buy for your cow k .



:/




@ B&J's!


Yen cutting hairr.










My nails went chaotah :)




That's the hat i was talking aboutt.














Yen doing her "malaysian" nails manicure xD
We're always extra k .
People french manicure we malaysian manicure xD


@ Churchhh.






I like this picture :D





Below this thang is advertisement

MUST READ OKAY
I SPENT TIME DOING THIS ADVERTISEMENT SOL.



CHINGYEN DECORATES SHOEEES.
You know those ballet shoes?
White oneee.
She decorates it k.
Her blogshop is - That Shoe Box(click on the words)

$20 per pair.
Dont tell her random drawings k.
She stressed one.
Then uhm.
If you wna put your name on the shoe , add a dollar.
Cheapcheap la. LOL
(she's giving me one as a pressie xD)












P/S : THIS SHOE IS NOT FOR SALE K.
ITS HER OWN ORIGINAL DRAWINGGGGS.

Not for saleeeeee !!!

(:


Bye!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY .
MERRY CHRISTMAS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home