Monday, December 29, 2008

This is a stupid quiz which you can skip and read the post below aft the quiz xD
& the stupid quiz is tagged by MY BELOVED AHBU . LOL.


Name: Ah Heah

Shoe Size: 7/8 (my feet's like donald's)

Height:188cm (did you actually believe me!? if you believe means you're stupid :P) 160+cm(see i'm tall :P jealous right :P)

Where do you live: Rubbish Chute :D

Favourite Drinks: Co-ke-dey-wo-ke-dey (LOL) & KT!!! HAHA

Have you ever Broken someone's heart: No?I'm not so evil like LEUNG. Actually yes i did :/

Been on a plane: You didn't !? .

Fallen asleep at school: I very guai one k. I wn sleep also kena chao si.

Fell off your chair: Duh. JOY CHEOK PULL MY CHAIR LOR @#$%^&!?

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: I'm not so wuliao

Saved e-mails: Nah I dont even read.

What is your room like: Dirty with bedbugs and dust that are 2 metres thick :P

The last thing you ate: NABEI WITH THE MUSHIES!!

Ever had chickenpox: Duh

Sore throat: Duh much?

Broken nose: I dont punch nor have i been punched

Do you believe in love at first sight: Maybe?I dont even know who i like lor lmao :/

Like picnic: Gahx I hate picnics. Lamest thing on earth ><

Who was the last person you danced with: Arista and Jieen and Zinc and manymany mushies. K 6 in all :P

Last person made you smile: Si Jieen. Keep making me laugh lor.

You last yelled at: ROSEEEE!!!! :P

Today did you Talk to someone you like: I'm not a lesbian.

Fall sick: Duh muchmuch?

Talk to an ex: I have no ex-s

Miss someone: Yea. I think?

Eat: I'm starving right now.

Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Who doesn't? Maybe you dont. HA!

What's under your bed: Bloody Mary. My tomato juice drink :D

Who do you really hate: Rose.

What time is it now? : 11.16pm

Is there a person who is on your mind now?: I'm thinking about movies :o

Do you have any siblings: Two bra and 1 sis.

Do you want children: Yea. But my kid musn't be irritating. Be hyper can alr. :P Dont be like me the mother who keeps laughing for nothing -,-

Do you smile often: I'm laughing @ nothing now.

Do you like your handwriting: ITS THE LARGEST HANDWRITING ON EARTH ! Kidding. So-so. Its fine if i write neatly :P

Are your toe nails painted: Yeah. Chaodah :P

Who's bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: Anybody anywhere anytime(LOL)

What colour shirt are you wearing now: Bluey

What were you doing at 7pm yesterday: Eating dinner i think.

I can't wait till: Another NABEI & KIM'S PLACE with the mushies :P

Are you a friendly person: Yah. Super friendly until sometimes people scared of me (like wth?)

you have any pets: I'm a monkey.

Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: I SAID I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO I LIKE -.-

Do you sleep with the TV on: Sleep halfway kena chao si.

Have you ever crawled through a window?: Uh. I'm not a robber/burglar

Are you too forgiving?: Kind of.

Are you closer to your mother or your father?: My MOMMA! (Not sasha k . she influence me to be crazy)

Who was the last person you cried in front of?: Watching titanic HAHAHA. No la kidding. LOL. Uh. I think is joy. LOL.

How many people can you say you really loved?: 91237388988327249759165430316851312564.05646464844478497987642313548623216854 people.

Do you eat healthy?: Mostly no. At least i eat some veggie k

Do you still have pictures of you and your ex?: I burn it and flush down the toilet then become NEWater. LOL.

Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: I think so?

If you're having a bad day, who will you most likely go to?: Joyyyy or Jieen cause jieen always make me laugh one -,-

Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: LOUD !! :D People who know me always say i'm crazy la. so..

Are you confident: Nononononononononono

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1 Smacking people. I started smacking since 3 (whoa)
2.Laughing.
3.Being retarded while drinking milk. HAHA
4.Banging on glass walls.
5.Acting cute (LOL).

5 things on my to-do list today:
1.Sleep.
2.Watch Revolutionary Roaddd
3.Win tomorrow's matchety match
4.Finish tuition hw -.-
5.Go crazy

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Buy down the whole Ripcurl Shop.
2. Smack Ahbu someday
3. Haolian to grace heahSASHA(stupid sasha) xD
4. Buy a damnit stupid FERRARI ! HAHAA(i've been dreaming since idk when)
5. Go parisssssssss. and SPAIN ! Barcelona will be good :P

5 of my bad habits:
1. I like to say stuff that people dont geddit and i'm laughing @ my own joke -.-
2. Say " LMAO "
3. Laugh too much o:
4. Can't shut up.
5. Always get scolded.

Tag 8 people to do this quiz:
Jieen
Joy
Julia
Zhiying
Aristaa
Mickey mao.
Ghost

I decided to post tomorrow instead. now's 11.30 -.- gonna get scolded sooon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home