Tuesday, September 30, 2008

yes i know

I KNOW I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO BE ONLINE .
But i can't :x
Hees .
I'M GOING TO FAIL AND GO TO NA.

Somebody's bitching in class , again.
Somebody owe me a slap punch kick smack .
:DDD















I hate you :D
Yes i hate you
My CHINESE.
MY EVER A1 IS GONE ...
ALL GONEEEEE.
COMPO IS SHIT.
Kay . Compo is yiquan .

MATHS .
Damn .
I think my histogram thing gonna bye-bye.
Angles . oh my oh my.
OH MY . The factorisation :/ I study so much for angles & hcf blabla -.-
in the end ...
hais ....
waste my time !

and ya.
I'M ADDICTED TO F1 NOW.
NO MORE TWILIGHT.
WHAHAHA .
I dont care about GG , OTH and TL already.
lmao .
I feel so retarded writing this.
Yes .
I must thank pork(yiquan's relative) for treating me .
mwahahahs .
joy jealous , jkjk
OH YES.

MY BELOVED BBFF'S BIRTHDAY TODAY !
AND I STUDY MATHS UNTIL I NEVER DO HER CARD.
WHOOPS .

NOW ,
i owe my friend $7 , chingyen $3.50(damnits) , Arista $6 , joy cheok $2 .
See , i so poor D<

Oh yah .
My bro worked at f1 !!!
SO COOOLXS.
At the pit stop on top somemore.
Just as a 'waiter' , pouring drinks for those rich ass v.i.ps
AND you know the johnnie walker the banner @ th circuit ?
its a whisky brand.
soooo coool can.

my bro took 1 bottle bk .
DAMN COOL :DDDDD
its been hair-dropping days.
yup .
esp maths.
damn i'm most afraid of physics !!!
D<
nobody in my house knows how to teach physics.
lmaos...

i went to be bo-liao and took some pictures.
LOLS :x
i went to play with my sis's shadessss.
ask her gimme then go buy new one . mwahahahs.



A lil zilian here :x

'
So damn cool :x


Johnnie Walker !!


Old scotch whisky.
too bad i'm not 18 :x

Kay bye

:DDDD
see you aft th exams.

& i so wanna watch australia 2008 grand prix.
lmao :x

(L) , Maths flunker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home