Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Decisions, decisions

Decided to unprivate my blog for the time being.
Cause my blog is soooo dead x.x
No people one wor.
Ke lian de wo.
Blog so much also no use one .
Lmaos :P

Lala , i should rly stop changing link .
LOLS :PP
Is either i stop changing link or just delete the damn blog >_<

lalala .
i can't study anything laaaas.
nothing goes into my heady head head.
lalalas.
tv shows are getting more boring.
esp disney channel.
lame stuff.
the monster buster club should be in play house disney lor . so bo liao.
W.I.T.C.H also .
No offence to fans of witch.
Lols
i like vampires more >P
hais...
HAIS.
HAISSSS

stupid eclipse out of stock , roar.
i think i go check out TIMES @ PS then if th book is a smaller edition i go buy from kinokuniya:D
If kinokuniya also dont have -.-
then i ask calista go borders with me laaa.
since she have th idk what card ?_?
lolx.

someone likes to bribe sims 2 exp packs -.-
wu liao .
吃饱没事做.

I shall go study english tomorrow :DDDD
lolx.
i'm getting lazier !!!
oh no.
english is on fridaaaay.

from TGIF , is ONIF.
Oh no its friday x.x
i feel so bo liao right now.
IDK IF I SHOULD MAKE THE DECISION TO TALK TO YOU OR WHAT.
BECAUSE COUNSELLING FROM FBT SUCKED.
:DD

I'm soooo full right now.
I srsly can't study now -.-"
No worksheets blabla.
I forgot to bring journal & compre & compo book back :x
heex.

I must thank jieen for today's wonderfool lunch @ macs.
Supposed to study .
and ended up eating mac O_O
and went to tpc again.
idk for what tho .
joy wanna buy thing.
in th end she buy er... eraser nia!?
wu liao .
bo liao bo liao .
BOH LIAO .
hahhax.

joy's pork brother(joshua paork) was emo-ing @ th mrt stairs.
rofl .
:DDDD
my dad say buy suzuki O_O
lolx.

EOY COME FASTER LAH .
MAKE ME SO BORED.
DONT DARE GO OUT GAI GAI .
LOLS.
I srsly can't study T_T

happy that literature paper is on th same day as science.
so tht i can no need study so much on lit paper when its only on one day :P
idk what i wna talk about.
LOLS.
roflroflrofl .

Paramoreeeeeeeeee ! :DDD
I (L) ! :DD

Danity Kane also .

We're in (L) with Edward :DDD
Jacob is idiotic( hee )
New moon quite boring to me , cause alot of Jacob, so little Edward.
T_T
Lolss.
I like bella too .
LOLS.
Mike Newton so extra :PPP

I want eclipse.
After eoy eoy eoy eoy !
I want want want
i must must must
I need need need.

Quite confident of chinese tho :DDD
Heees.
I'm so happy with my overall oral results.
th Listennig compre make so much careless mistake.
Arghs

I (L) Paramoreee :DDDDD

:DDD


Story of a broken heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home