Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I can't resist.

I CAN'T RESIST BLOGGING , OHMYOHMY.

:P
I can't resist blogging -.-
I keep wanting to blog ._.

Reasons? :

#1 - I study history and nothing goes into my head because my history sucks like hell.

#2 - I can't live without music so i on my com and i start using it.

#3 - I get so lazy to study .

#4 - I'm sooooo bored & dead tired.

Hais ...
我读不进去啦! D<
I shall delete my blog soon :D
I mean not deleting it lah .
Keeping but i wont blog .
:DDD
I'm just so tired from keeping this blog .
Just tht i' cannot resist blogging, that's all :DD
Maybe i ask calista and chiam to share blog with me :D
But 到最后 i'm the one keeping it alive lor.
Wu liao one .

I'm so sick and tired of facing you .
You just make me wna puke on your face. Hais.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home