Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Oral damn dumb lah .
I like 3rd one -.-
Not even 5 minutes finish liao wor .
Then go down wait for joy .
Jieen come find mememe .
Look at her eat , diaos.
Then talk until like 3 then she come down !!
Slap her.
Then aft that, grace chiam also come liao.
Chiam went to find calista to protect her.
LOLS!!
Then so called studied when we were like drawing and eating .
Thanks to honeymoney.
:PP
Anyway.
Took like some pictures !
Not some, actually is alot.
Just deleted some cause blurry .
Fun to edit :P


Kiss?LOLS


Kiss who?


Pulling a buffalo.


So obvious is who lor , i only mosaic it not to ruin her reputation.


My prettaye gaybian :D


Mama mia !

Yeah, shake your butt and make some noise :D


Stirring the mop with soapwater.
LOLS!


:/


Seduce ah.
LOLS! Seduction in girls toilet !? omgwtfbbq .


Just studying for cheenas only.


Retarded people :D


I like this :D


I like this also :P


Dancing queen.
lolsxsxsxs

Cheena , got one word i cannot remember how to write.
1 mark byebye
Damnitxs.

Maths was quite easy , not say i will get A1 or what lah .
If i get A1 i scream shout clap my hands :D

Byebye .
Need to do CME project and situational writing D<

I love honeymoneyhoneymoneyhoneymoney .
LOLS
I love gaybiangaybiangaybiangaybian
I love joyjoyjoyjoyjoyjoyjoyjoyjoyjoy
I love aristaristaristaristarista.
I love meichenmeichenmeichenmeichen
I love God ! :D

you never fool me again,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home