Monday, September 15, 2008

I'm posting after 1 hour !?
LOLS
I so called finished studying .
Cause math's nth to study ?
My bro not home .
Can't ask him about gradient of graph -_-"
Chinese , i can just memorise the words & meanings and so called 造句 .
LOLS.
:DDD
I'm having the blogging bug now .
So i'm blogging .
:DDD
A mission with cheok again .
LOLS :D
the mission is not to fail anything and win some people :D
No worries .
Not you . nor you .
is someone else =D
LOLSXSXSXS.
I smell great :D

I hate history -.-
I'm afraid of history D:
Dumbo history .
Idiotic history .
I hate history .
History sucks .
:/
I'm rich !
Wahahahas .
:X

Kimmy wears ang pao :o

I've got a feeling that.
Chiam is back with YW.
LOLS!
Now i feel so left out D:
My honey is being stolen .

I want my honeymoney(wth?O.o) back !
D:
Evil people
Chiammy's baby is stolen too .
Chiammy's my dearest.
She calls me darling !?
LOLS
feel so strangerly(?.o) to arista today..
o.o

I like twilight.
Lol .
i so wanna read the host aft th twilight saga?

just hope no extras come and be extra bahs.
I (L) Joy hell loadsx :D
I (L) my babydear(i'm so lesbo:x) and honeymoney :DDd
I (L) my bf ( i can communicate with her thru letters only !?)
LOLS

Crapper Heng 1 :D
Honeymoney is my babe.
Lololololols.
I'm getting real lesbo here -.-

I love dad but dad dont love me .
LOLOLOLOL
i sound so retard .
:X

FYI , this post is just random craps .
Lol !
Retarded crap :D
Nonsensical dialogues.

Chinese oral is tmr!
Goodluck to babe and dear.
:P
( sound so married )

th very next day, you gave it away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home