Monday, December 8, 2008

DAMN I NEED $$

Urghh.
I need $$
LOL.
Jieen and Joy thinks i'm seriously crazy.
Nope i wasn't crazy.
I was drunk :D
HAHA.
Wna know why? :P

I wna save 100 million by 18 yrs old hahahaha.
So that i can buy ferrari and drive to school xD
Then wake everybody up in the morning LOL.

Na.
Joking.
One stupid Ferrari maybe cost 50 million. Maybe. I think more ex than that :/
Then maintanence fees already another 50 million LOL.
Broke in a month lor LOL!!!
Plus a ferrari in singapore will die out on me in 2 months .
You vroom off , next min . Traffic police. ROFL.
Fine $1000 :x
Plus too long never speed rite.
The engine pai liao. LOL

I rather buy BMW Convertible :)
Cooler LOL.
Just hope dont keep raining -_-"
I will diao there i tell you.

I shall save $500 next year , muahaha.
$200 for shopping with joy.
Either $200 or $100. Seehow LOL.
$300 for myself.
Keep la.
Next time then rich mah LOL.
But this $300 i most probably spend it on pressies :/
Haizsx.

I will start next year.
Now this 2 weeks i'm saving $25 !
Buy slippers LOL.
Either i buy ripcurl or NUM luh.
NUM so ex + common :\
$50+++ -_-
Twice of ripcurl O:
Budden i wn a slipper that i can wear to church.
Then i dont need to freaking keep wearing my sneakers =/
Nevermind.
Seehow.
Then i shall buy Breaking Dawn :D
LOL.
Later another poster O:
I dont even know what to do with my current poster O:

Kkay tata.

(Maybe i dont mind a Porsche.)
(Lamborghini also can. But too expensive.)
(I dont mind Mercz Convertible :P )

I'm dreaming too much :O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home